Prof. Aldrighetti - MILS STREAMING
The one day streaming course is based on discussion in WEB-cast through live chat during liver resections performed in real time.
Initial presentation of scheduled procedures will give the opportunity to discuss all the diagnostic and therapeutic process before surgery and in particular indications, surgical
techniques and instrumentation.
During surgery it has given the possibility to the participants to actively discuss with the operating team with particular attention to technical aspects.
• Perioperative management of patients undergoing laparoscopic liver resection F. Ratti
• Present and future of laparoscopic liver surgery F. Ratti
INVITED WEB GUESTS
• R1 Vascular resection in minimally invasive surgery R. Memeo
• Surgical anatomy of Glissonian pedicles of the liver A. Anselmo
• Robotic surgery of gallbladder cancer F. Izzo
• Precision liver surgery: high-technology for patients services R. Santambrogi