Bronchoscopy in the Era of Covid-19: A Global Perspective
Join Dr. Felix Herth, Dr. Stefano Gasparini, and Dr. Gerard Silvestri as they discuss COVID-19 and describe how to configure the bronchoscopy suite to effectively treat patients during the pandemic. This webinar will feature a review of current global guidelines on essential versus non-essential procedures and the inherent ethical considerations therein. The panel will discuss how their practice is changing to safely treat patients in this new era and will include an opportunity to engage, discuss, and ask questions.
- What is the current global status of COVID-19? (15 mins) Prof. Herth (Heidelberg, Germany)
- How do we set up our bronchoscopy labs to handle the way (15 mins) Prof. Gasparini (Ancona, Italy)
- we will now do business in the era of COVID-19? Prof. Gasparini (Ancona, Italy)
- What procedures are essential vs non-urgent? (15 mins) Dr Silvestri (Charleston, U.S.A.)
- What are the ethical considerations at play? Dr Silvestri (Charleston, U.S.A.)
- How will our clinical practice change in the era of COVID-19? Dr Silvestri (Charleston, U.S.A.)
- Interactive Q&A (15 mins) Moderated by Prof. Gasparini.
For live interactions follow this link: