SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM at ENDOLIVE ROMA 2017
1. Detection (C. Hassan)
· Procedural aspects to improve ADR
· New technologies - do they help?
· Can NBI optical diagnosis help to monitor
2. Optical diagnosis (T. Ponchon)
· Available classification schemes –
· How can optical diagnosis improve quality
· NBI and PIVI – Are we ready for DISCARD?
· ESGE & ASGE statements
What do they mean for general practice?
· To dos to assure quality for implementation of
DISCARD (Training, documentation, audit)
3. Treatment (T. Ponchon)
· Role of NBI to improve the quality of treatment
4. Discussion round